Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: Moving house!

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moving house!

Wa
About to move house liao
condo some more
lol
shoik
can go gym
lose weight
lol
but so troublesome
my father driving his car to pick our things to the new house one by one
so many things sia
dun noe y he nvr hire movers
maybe scared the movers break something
lol
i still dun noe the address
so plz
if u wanna send me something
ask for my address
dun send to my old flat
lol
u wanna surprise me
for my birthday
then so sad
u have to inform me
cuz the security tight
must have the residents open the gates
so troublesome
but for safety la
but i still cant believe i share room with my sis
so sianz
she even say she gonna make the room girly
den if i want to do man thing ha
very difficult
i hope she get bf soon
so she get married
go live outside with her hubby
den i will have the room to myself!
lol
den she very mean leh
she told me that she gonna buy a lot of air refreshners
cuz i use the room oso
very mean leh she
but lucky our room have a flat screen TV
i dun noe wat type
actually all the room have TV
lol
in a few days i have to start cramming with my sis liao
lol
so
thats all
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment