Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: B'dae!

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

B'dae!

yay!
from 2dae onwards
i am no longer 12
but 13!
lol
XD
but so sad
2dae only got bdae wishes
no presents T.T
but nvm lah
at least my father bought me my phone earlier as my early bdae present
i take it that way
it better be
or else...
juz jk
lol
so yeah
so happy 2dae
lol
but still xnps damm cheapstake
give me only $10 Popular voucher as prize
cheapo...
but oso nvm
cuz i luv xnps!
lol
XD
i have nth much to say liao
or type...
so
do visit me blog regularly
or everyday
and i will be posting more contents!
do take note that me will not be available from 1 to 3 june
cuz npcc camp
sleep in air con room
XD
so
got anything urgent
try to sms me
cuz only phones there
they very kind let us
lol
so
that is all
bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment