Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: Health Check Up ^^

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Health Check Up ^^

Hihi!
long time nvr post liao
sianz
lol
i today went for health check up
lol
and results were shocking
O.O
lol
they took down my height
168.8 cm
not bad
lol
then took me weight
lol
to my surprise
i lost 1 kg
lol
from 86+kg
drop to 85kg
lol
serious
lol
but still overweight
T.T
nvm la
then they took my blood pressure
152
lol
i got a little high blood pressure ^^
i suspect is the teh bing i had b4 the check up...
lol
XD
after that
they ask me go to a doctor consultant
she told me that i nid lose weight
like duh
and told me the proper weight i should have
and i am like
21kg above the max weight i should get
lol
she checked my pulse
she then see if there is any abnormal thing on me
cleared
then go to next one
the nutrition one
lol
she told me wat to do
told me the risk
ask me how i eat
told me it is unhealthy
then she said
breakfast instead of eating 2 pieces of plain bread with nutella chocolate/kaya/jam
eat 1 piece of whole grain bread with either a thin spread of nutella or melted low fat cheese
recess instead of eating the economical rice with the things i usually eat
i should eat juz a sandwich cuz of the breakfast
then lunch
since the same as recess one
she said to eat more veg,less meat and no potato
lol
for teabreak
lol
dun eat lor
lol
for dinner
the rice i good
but meat too much liao
should keep to the amount of my palm
lol
and for the most important one
the drinks
lol
no more soft drinks T.T
bye bye coke T.T
breakfast drink low fat fresh milk instead of chocolate milk
recess dun drink the bottle of lemon tea i usually drink
lunch dun drink coke T.T
dinner oso dun drink soft drinks,ice milk tea,ice milo etc ToT
after that
she made me set target
in the end
i 1 week only limited to drink sweet drink once T.T
every week
muz play at least one time of basketball
nid play 1 hour
so who wants play with me ask me lor
or i go play with caleb they all lol
then
4 times a week
40 push ups and 50 sit ups in a day
lol
no nid all at once
lol
so painful lol
she made me sign the target lol
then ask me mother to keep a look out
whether if i done it or not
lol
so if i lose weight until 80 or less
i successful liao
no nid come back for tis
lol
and my nutritional value muz drop
cuz mine is like 142.2%
should be 100%
lol
so muz drop
if dun reach the target
i have to go back again
lol
so
jy to me
dun pester me about drinking coke
u will go home with a red liquid on ur nose dripping down
serious
so yeah
that is all
bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment