Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: health check up 2

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

health check up 2

hi
sry hor
have to postpone the anime thing in the prev post
not much time to talk about it
i oso very lazy
^^
well
i on Sat go "give" my blood to them
for blood test hor
not blood donation
cannot be la
if u noe me well
i ver cold heart de
^^
i kill ppl and see blood lots and lots of time
dun feel sick at all
i can kill anyone without blinking
hehe
i can kill...
but i not so evil la
wanna be good boi boi for now
if tis damm world make me pissed off too much
den i shall delight the killer inside me...
watch out
i even drink blood
when i get cut
the first thing i do
suk the blood out
drink it
delight muh tongue
its metallic taste fulfils me...
must control...
1
2
3...
k back to normal
hope wont really nid to kill
cuz to normal ppl too cruel la
so
ya
control myself
*cough*
i juz played SA again
very rusty sia...
my aim improved
but i have probs wif my speed of trigger
dun noe y sia
muh squad...
a lot left liao
T^T
but at least the gal of our squad came back
lol
that rich gal...
lol
but so sad
our only diamond rank
Skeltonz went away
T^T
nvm la
lol
if i not wrong
those 2 quarreled about some squad battle issue
lol
the most loyal still the 2 frens
torrent and torrented
lol
those 2 loyal dogs
dun tell them i said that
lol
and not to forget badthiefboy
he oso active one
^^
but our squad still sux...
=,=
hope there be a damm pro kia come
and bring salvation sia
T^T
hope he or she can solo bring down the whole enemy team
i be hopping like mad sia if i have that type of player
ehhh
one last thing
2day was torch relay for youth Xtravanganza thingy
i managed la
so ya
dun make fun of me
i shall kill u...
wheres muh butter knife?
have u seen it?
it is dark red
slimy
no?
nvm
that is all
bb
have a good day
cuz it may be ur last...

No comments:

Post a Comment