Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: worst jap lesson ever T^T

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

worst jap lesson ever T^T

aiyo
so suay today
my jap lesson switched to today
cuz of stupid NCOs go switch training from fri to tmr
sianz
but dun tell them ah
dun wan kena ^^
anyways
today
cuz of ICAS english
went there late
spent $5 on taxi juz to get there ^^
lol
then
when reach there
tio shock sia
the whole class all girls!
no boys!!!
T^T
i so pitiful
lonely boi in a class ful of girls
with only himself to survive
T^T
other than 2 raffles girls sch de girls
all from nanyang
T^T
i noe only clara from xnps in the class
rest are all strangers T.T
lol
then when i wan go buy textbook
store closed
lol
brought $50
which included the taxi fee
juz to buy that stupid book
my savings some more leh
now my savings like bo chap
no $ liddat le
T^T
haiz
but when released
saw tss waiting
lol
then i go emo stand at the grass there wait for my parents
walao wait for like 20 to 30 min liddat
sianz sia
==
lol
then after that
they fetch me
go eat at New York New York
^^
western new york style the food
shoik sia
^^
dun tell u how it was
later u howl like wolf
lol
XD
k
one more thing
thx xuan yu for giving me ur ic
i go ae another asiasoft passport wif it
create new SA acc
go Bootcamp thrash newbies ^^
lol
evil right?
muahahaha
they see i juz started then want bully me
in the end
they were the ones
who went crying and sobbing cuz of me
^^
lol
i named myself :
iAimBot
if u gamer u should noe wat Aim Bot la
lol
i really like Aim Bot liddat leh
keep on headshot
lol
i scared they think i hacking
though nth will happen to me
but wanna keep good reputation
^^
if u play SA
say hi to me hor
either
lolzlen
or
iAimBot
lol
k that is all la
bb
have a good day
it may be your last...

No comments:

Post a Comment