Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: Pissed off...

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pissed off...

Walao
i hate my LA teacher sia
she like got SAP(serious attitude problem) lor
she like ki siao leh
2day huh
during lesson
she asked me a question
i could nt hear
since the whole class cha si lang
so i said : "huh?!"
then i dun noe y
she called me to in front loudly
when i went in front
she ask me y did i say that to her
i told her i could nt hear her clearly(but i can still see her lip)
then she reprimanded me for saying the singlish word "huh"
i mean
wtf is her prob
i am singaporean leh
singlish is in my blood
and i dun think the word is a big deal
y the hell should she make a big fuss about it?
then she said she asked me if i could hear her just nw
then she went on and say that i just had to ans yes or no
she said i just have to say the word no
i mean wtf
i can't hear and she expects me to reply no
if i can't hear the ques hw u expect me to ans
fucking chi bai sia
then she like picking on me lor
one classmate of mine worser than me
but she nvr scold him
i just say the word "huh"
she freaking chi bai go scold me
tis nt the 1st time leh
i speak some hokkien she like siao zha bo go scold me
wtf is her prob?
i speaking a little hokkien will disturb her meh?
i hate her sia
chao chi bai seh
dun talk about her liao
talking about that siao zha bo make me fucking angry
better stop
i should watchout for my blood pressure
later kena stroke
lol
bye........

No comments:

Post a Comment