Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3! Lolz!

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3! Lolz!

HI! I am gonna talk about the game i used to go crazy about last year but quit due to the fact that i entered hci, which is as u see in the title. I have already completed the whole game( spent too much $) with my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 but in the end gave it away to a complete stranger(lol). That single card costs me more than $100 but still i 'kindly' gave it away, see how "kind" i am lol. But still i left my second card( nissan fairlady Z33 or 350Z) with me and it is almost complete. The EVO was 820hp(the max for tis version) and the Z was i think 800 or 810 i think. My opinion is that WMMT(wangan midnight maximum tune)3 is way much better than Initial D 3 and 4 as it is faster, more stylish cars and you can dress up ur car to be a damm awesome car. Even can vs another player's car when he/she is not playing! You will even get ranked and get cool titles like "Causing Massive Traffic Jam"etc. It is damm fun! Although when u start is $2,continue is $1 and create one card/renew the card is $3( arcade prices differ though), u will get the sense of thrill( although the 1st chapter of the story mode a little boring as straight all the way). SO PLZ! Try It!

No comments:

Post a Comment