Free Cursors
Dun look back to the past...enjoy the present...hope for the future ^^: Sarah's birthday!

message


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sarah's birthday!

yesterday is my gan ma's birthday! Wa we like siao liao yesterday. Her room was actually 'neat' but after yesterday, it was totally opp leh! We like kept playing with balloons and smacking them to others! It was TOTAL balloon fight! So fun! Her mother's cooking also nice leh! I like the chicken wings the most! lol! I bought her a BIG pink mushroom from minitoons as a gift and turns out my pals( dun tell u) also bought her the same one! LOL! Now she has two pink mushrooms and another blue one! LOL! Aiya she quite lucky leh...one mushroom more than $30 leh! If she complain i smack her i tell u! And also I playing audi liao( i lousy la), so i guess i am beginning to become a little more gay liao!(not saying audi for gays la) LOL! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment